VaperCrew eliquids such as The Godfather contain high-quality ingredients, scrupulously sourced to meet British and European Standards. They are expertly blended by an experienced mixologist and produced in a state-of-the-art eliquid manufacturing facility in the UK, to rigorous GMP standards. Every eliquid boasts consistent, perfectly balanced, rich and long-lasting flavour.
THE VAPERCREW ETHOS
Every fine eliquid bearing the VaperCrew brand conforms to our singular core ethos:
?Made GREAT in Britain?
– Expertly blended with close attention to detail, to maintain consistency and quality;
– The finest ingredients to deliver a great vaping experience;
– Created to British and European standards, in dedicated facilities in Great Britain.
– Meticulously blended and manufactured to consistently meet rigorous British Standards and European Standards.
– High-quality ingredients, flawless finished products.
– Consistent, finely balanced, exceptionally rich and long-lasting flavours, with distinctive notes and gourmet complexity.
All Vaper crew eliquids such as The Godfather?are formulated and manufactured in the UK to the most exacting and compliant standards by a pharmaceutical packaging facility that has held a MHRA GMP licence for over 15 years.
ISO 9001:2008 quality management system accredited.
ISO 13485:2003 Medical device accredited
MHRA manufacturer?s / importers Licence (MIA) 12845
Full and complete implementation of technical dossiers for all our e-liquid variants, in compliance with forthcoming TPD.
Fully automated with GMP principles and practices in place, our eliquid is manufactured to stringent specifications and every batch produced is GC analysed for purity, nicotine concentration and known and unknown impurities.
Analytical test methods are validated and verified in accordance with ICH Q2 (International Committee of Harmonisation) to ensure specificity, accuracy of detection precision of measurement.
The eliquid filling suite is a fully accredited ISO 7 clean room. Every filled bottle is weighed for accuracy.
Strict GMP procedures are in place for manufacture, batch release, storage, training, cleaning, hygiene and quality control.
Full batch documentation system in place to establish the product specification, working instructions and to record all activities, weights, measurements and test results that may have a direct or indirect impact on product quality. Every batch document is reviewed for correctness and released by Quality Control.